Friday, October 26, 2007

Colbert Polling in Front of Kucinich: I Know of One Pres. Candidate Contemplating Suicide

Sometimes, real life is so funny that I don't need to waste my time trying to make it funnier. But my constant strivings towards total inanity still demand that I try.

Stephen Colbert's fake Presidential Campaign (for South Carolina) has him polling in front of Dennis Kucinich, according to the Washington Post. And while this is incredibly funny for most (though sad for others with predelictions for people who treat their pockets as mini-Mary Poppins carpet bags), I cannot help but think that this campaign is also a sad reminder that American Politics are truly a joke, and we citizens no longer care that we're the punchline. That being said, I'm still voting Colbert/Craig in 2008!

No comments: