Monday, August 13, 2007

CORRECTION: Amy Winehouse Responsible for Recent Drug Shortages in the UK

Despite her recent overdose, Amy Winehouse did not, in fact, check into rehab. She checked into the Four Seasons instead. You can see how I could get the two confused -- both have incredibly rich people tottering around in varied states of sobriety screaming for room service. Okay, you all know I'm against rehab, but *some* people do need it. For instance, if you take a "cocktail of heroin, ecstasy, cocaine and the horse tranquiliser ketamine" and don't DIE, perhaps you should reconsider your stance on drug rehabilitation programs... I'm not judging, I'm just saying.

PHOTO: I am beginning to think that Amy Winehouse (left) is just Alexis Arquette (right) in Drag. Look at these photos and tell me I'm not right.

No comments: