Thursday, August 27, 2009

Wherein I sexually harass (& solicit job advice) from someone I've not yet met.

[Ed. Note: I sent this to a guy I seriously never had met (and never did, I believe). I honestly don't even remember why we were sharing a room? Apparently, I was a lot less prudey than I am now. Not bloody likely.]

From elvi slives
Sent Wednesday, November 14, 2001 7:05 pm
To XXXX
Subject Frend o' A-'s

Hey K-

Hear we'll be rooming together in Atlantic City -- be sure to bring your speedos and your ear plugs ... you'll need them ;)!


Do you know what a holistic financial planner (or consultant) is? I am going on an interview for one, and I would like to know what kind of qualifications I should lie and say I have.

Thanks!


elvi slives


PHOTO: Sadly, K- opted not to go to Atlantic City after all. Luckily I met this guy, and we bonded over our mutual love of handle bar mustaches, spandex and Jesus Christ.

No comments: