Wednesday, June 20, 2007

CORRECTION: Martin Sheen Thinks that Only I am an Idiot

Apparently, the article "Martin Sheen Thinks We are All Idiots" was not *completely* factual -- Martin Sheen knows we know that his son is a recovering drug-aholic. Thanks to Commenter Free Range Christian, who pointed out that the actual ABC News report did show photos of Charlie Sheen in the background while Martin Sheen talked about how drug courts had helped to rehabilitate someone "near and very dear to us". This leads me to two very startling conclusions:

  1. Apparently, there are people out there who still watch TV news (do they not have DSL?).
  2. Someone other than my friends reads my site.

I apologize for the inconvenience, and remind all readers that, given my nature, it is best not to rely on this website as your sole news source. I thank you for reading.

PHOTO: If I buy you flowers and a pillow(?), will you forgive me?

No comments: