Friday, June 15, 2007

I Watch ‘The Starter Wife’ So That You Don’t Have To

Episode One: Woman is dropped by big-time Hollywood Husband. Woman goes insane after being outcast from all decent society, Friends 1, 2, 3 & 4 console her, then she begins faux-dating Husband’s Boss (Man 1), and lusting after Man 2 whom she meets on the beach. Friend 1 of Woman says she is going to Paris but instead goes to re-hab. Friend 2’s Husband (Husband 2) makes Friend 2 ostracize Woman, then cheats on her with babysitter. Friend 3 (a security guard that Woman befriends) loses apartment because of sassy black grandmother (all black people have one) and her dog. Friend 4 (Gay) loses design business because he bought ugly chairs for client who then refuses them. Man 1 goes missing..... Whew! Are you still with me? Now do you see why I didn't bother with names?!?!

Monday’s Recap of Episode Two: The plot thickens…
PHOTO: The Bible had fewer plot lines than this monstrosity. That I can’t stop watching.

3 comments:

SirKevinTheGreat said...

Thanks for watching for me. I don't have any desire to watch but because they advertised so hard I feel a slight need to add it to that pool of thinks I kinda know about.

2012 said...

I watch it too-- but don't tell anyone.

2012 said...

ARFC is me.