Thursday, July 12, 2007

I Prefers the Meat and Two Veg

Today’s totally inane survey that nonetheless gives freakishly accurate insight into my personality is about what your pizza topping selections say about you. Apparently, Dr. Alan Hirsch from the Smell & Taste Treatment and Research Foundation in Chicago (commissioned by Domino’s, shockingly enough) wasn't too busy curing cancer to bang this out. As is per usual with these things, they are shockingly on-point in their descriptions, as I LOVE the classic pepperoni (take that basil leaf and shove it!). Here is what that says about me:

“People who order just pepperoni or sausage on their pie are generally irritable (no, I’m not, you asshole), prone to procrastination (hello, if I didn’t procrastinate I wouldn’t have a blog), and they often “forget” obligations (um, what were we talking about again?).”

Frightening, isn't it?

BOREDOM BLOG POLL:
Where's your favorite place to get pizza? Now most of you know about my special love for chains like the Hut, but people who say CPK may be shot. "Anywhere, so long as it's in Jersey" is also *not* an acceptable answer, Lesley.

PHOTO: Answer my poll, or else the Pizza is going to send out for you!

1 comment:

Lesley said...

Curses! Foiled again!