Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Today in "Massive Lapse of Judgement"....

What soon-to-be-fired ad exec thought it was a good idea to include Sarah Silverman in an ad campaign for the Gap? Nothing about her screams, "Buy our khakis" -- all I ever hear is "I'm calling my lawyer. And the ACLU. And Al Sharpton, if he'll take my call." I mean, I love her, but I wouldn't even introduce her to truckers for fear that she'd insult them with her crassness. Normally, I only list one quote, but I've included a few just to give depth and breadth to her finely tuned ability to insult and offend across any demographic...

MEMORABLE QUOTES:

"I was going to get an abortion the other day. I totally wanted an abortion. And it turns out I was just thirsty."

“Guess what, Martin Luther King? I had a f*cking dream, too.”

"I'll tell you why we make fun of midgets: We're not afraid of them.”

“You have to be able to laugh at yourself. That's what I tell Asian people all the time.”

No comments: