Wednesday, July 25, 2007

This is My 100th Post! I'm Retiring! Just Kidding. Maybe.

Wow, kids, who'da thunk it... I just hit 100 posts. The enormity of the whole situation is a bit overwhelming, so I'm just going to be lame and steal this thank-you speech that Travis (my beloved Breckin Meyer) gives in Clueless for being the most tardy student in class. Just substitute the word "blogging" for "tardiness".

"Tardiness is not something you can do on your own. Many, many people contributed to my tardiness. I would like to thank my parents for never giving me a ride to school, the LA city bus driver who took a chance on an unknown kid and last but not least, the wonderful crew from McDonalds who spend hours making those egg McMuffins without which I'd never be tardy."

-Erin Elvi Slives

PHOTO: The sacrifices I make on behalf of the site are so worth it, especially when I get fan letters (and photos) likes these. This just chokes me up. And makes me wonder if I can find the stuff this guy's taking for sale on that Mexican pharmaceutical site that I'm so fond of...

No comments: