Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Lindsay Lohan Drunk, Arrested is Hotter than Me Sober, Glamour Shot

Yeah, yeah, yeah, she's been arrested for drunk driving. Again. And had coke on her. Again. Despite the fact that she can afford a driver. And a driver for her driver. Fine. We all agree she's stupid.

But damn, even shitfaced, that bitch is still hot.

It' s just not fair to those of us who cling to sobriety for over 8 hours a day in an effort to appear somewhat normal. I mean, look at me (right), and then Lindsay (left), and tell me that God's not a kidder.

Seriously, though -- the picture at left, while not me, is an actual *woman* who will also shortly be under indictment for abusing her students by throwing staplers and threatening them with shotguns. God, today's children are so sensitive ... The choir teacher at my school was so mean that two kids from the Swing Choir transferred to another school out of fear after a dissapointing show at the state competition (they came in 2nd). I'll never forget the inspirational advice that she gave to me after one particularly *emphatic* school play audition: "Erin, you sing like a man. So I'm going to treat you like one." I still don't know what that means.

No comments: